Education & Training
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Magee Womens Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD, West Virigina University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- O’Brien CP, Taylor SE, O’Leary JJ, Finn SP. Molecular testing in oncology: Problems, pitfalls and progress. Lung Cancer. 2014 Mar;83(3):309-315.
- Luiza JW, Taylor SE, Gao FF, Edwards RP. Placental site trophoblastic tumor: Immunohistochemistry algorithm key to diagnosis and review of literature. Gynecol Oncol Case Rep. 2013 Nov 21;7:13-5 PMID: 24624322
- Taylor SE, Beck T, Krivak T, Zorn KK, Kelley J, Edwards RP. Successful Oxaliplatin Salvage for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer after Carboplatin/Cisplatin Hypersensitivity Reaction. J Gynecol Oncol. 2014 Jul;134(1):68-72 PMID:24769036
- Taylor SE, Li R, Petschauer JS, Donovan H, O'Neal S, Keeler AW, Zamboni WC, Edwards RP, Zorn KK. Phase I study of intravenous (IV) docetaxel and intraperitoneal (IP) oxaliplatin in recurrent ovarian and fallopian tube cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2015 Jun 23. pii: S0090-8258(15)30047-0. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2015.06.026. PMID:26111788
Clinical/Research Interest Summary
Dr. Taylor’s research interests include targeted and novel treatments of gynecologic cancer, correlated biomarker development for defining personalized cancer therapy, and screening and early detection of gynecologic cancers.