Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Favorite things to do in Pittsburgh: Exploring the many parks in Pittsburgh (Schenley, Frick) and getting out of the city to go hiking/camping/skiing (Seven Springs, Ohiopyle).
Favorite restaurant: The Vandal
Favorite place for take-out: Driftwood Oven (sourdough wood-fired pizza!)
Favorite rotation so far: 2A (outpatient surgery, benign gynecology)
Post-residency plans: Complex Family Planning fellowship at the Oregon Health & Science University
What’s your favorite thing about Pittsburgh/Magee: My training at Magee has been incredible in the depth and breadth of experience and it has introduced me to some of my best friends!
Education & Training
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MD - University of Michigan Medical School
- MPH - University of Cincinnati
- BA, University of Cincinnati
- BS, University of Cincinnati