Education & Training
- MPH, University of North Carolina School of Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC, 2002
- Research Fellowship, The Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, 2001
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 1999
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX, 1995
- Chang JC, Decker M, Moracco KE, Martin SL, Petersen R, Frasier PY. Asking about intimate partner violence: advice from female survivors to health care providers. Patient Education and Counseling, 2005; 59(2): pp 141-147. PMID:16257618.
- Chang JC, Alexander SC, Holland CL, Arnold RA, Landsittel D, Tulsky J, Pollak K. Smoking is Bad for Babies: Obstetric Care Providers’ Use of Best Practice Smoking Cessation Counseling Techniques, Am J Health Promot. 2013; Jan-Feb;27(3): 170-6. PMID: 23286593. NIHMSID: NIHMS467543. PMCID: PMC3733346.
- Chang JC. Intimate Partner Violence: How you can help female survivors. Cleve Clin J Med. 2014 Jul;81(7):439-46. DOI: 10.3949/ccjm.81a.13069. PMID: 24987045.
- Chang JC, Holland CL, Tarr J, Rubio D, Rodriguez KL, Kraemer KL, Day N, Arnold RM. Perinatal Illicit Drug and Marijuana Use: An Observational Study Examining Prevalence, Screening, and Disclosure. Am J Health Promot. 2015 Nov 11. Epub ahead of print. doi: 10.4278/ajhp.141215-QUAL-625 PMID: 26559718. NIHMSID: NIHMS760452. PMCID: PMC4864182.
For additional publications, see: (Pubmed or other online collection) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/16gskaysvC4Ae/bibliography/47231827/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending